Group C1 / Medium
A very reliable and fuel-efficient car, ideal for holidays in Crete.
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Small baggages: 1
- Large baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Diesel
Our prices include
- Full insurrance packagePackage includes: Full Damage Waiver (FDW), Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (CDW), Third Party Insurance (TPI), Theft protection, Fire insurance, Personal liability insurance, Liability insurance
- Child or infant seatThe first child or infant seat is provided for free
- All taxes and VATOur prices are final and includes all taxes and VAT
- Free road mapWith each rental we provide you for free a road map
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage with no additional charge
- 24h road assistanceWe provide our customers with free 24-hour road assistance
Terms and conditions
Our Prices Always include:
- Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (CDW)
Customer is insured against damages caused from Third Parties. The vehicles are subject to liability and fully comprehensive automobile and property damage insurance.
- Special Full Insurance against All Risks (FDW)
Customer is fully relieved from the responsibility for any damage. FDW also covers glass, fire, repairable tyres and engine damages.
- Third Party Insurance (TPI)
Up to 1.000.000 euro for persons and up to 1.000.000 euro for damaged properties
- Theft Protection (TP)
In case the car is stolen the customer is relieved from the responsibility.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
Covers the passengers in the event of accidental death or bodily injury in case of a collision.
- Free Kilometers
No extra charge for kilometers driven.
- Free Cancellation
Low Season: Up to 3 days before rental. High Season: Up to 7 days before rental. In case of cancelling the reservation later than the above mentioned periods the deposit is not refundable.
- Additional Driver
Additional driver will cost 3 EUR per day (maximum 3 additional drivers).
Including VAT 24% Taxes to all our prices and offers.
- 24 hours Road Service all over Crete
We provide 24/7 road service all over the island.
- Free Baby Seat or Child Seat
Just inform us about the age of your little member(s) of the family. 1st Baby Seat or 1st Child Seat is free of charge. Each extra babyseat/seat costs 2 € /day, payable upon arrival.
- Free Baby Seat or Child Seat
- Delivery and Collection of the vehicle
We can deliver and collect vehicles to any place in Crete Island, including Airports, Ports and Hotels. Some places have an additional cost. We kindly ask you to contact us first.
How we will meet you at the Airport?
Our employees will wait for you at the meeting point (customs exit – inside the arrivals hall), with a banner bearing your name as well as our company’s name. If you have any trouble our staff just call ✆ +30 2810 330 636 .
- No additional charges on flight delays
All our employees are informed all the time for the arrival as well as their changes that might occur. They wait for your arrival flight to deliver you the car, even if there is a delay.
- Cleaning, maintenance, oil and greasing
You can be sure to collect a perfectly maintained and cleaned vehicle.
- Road Map of Crete / GPS Sat Nav
We provide a fully detailed Road Map of Crete without any extra charge. A GPS Sat Nav is available upon request with a cost of 5 € per day, payable upon arrival.
Stay connected at all times during your vacation in Crete with our Mobile Wifi service! We will provide you with a Mobile Wifi Router, a charger, an adaptor, and a SIM card. The rental cost for is 6,00€/day (limit 1 GB per day) for the duration of your car rental, for all groups where the service is not included. Please note that if your GB limit is not used, the remaining MB can not be transferred to the next day. In case any part or all the equipment is lost or damaged in any way, a fee of 60,00€ will be charged.
Car hire Crete Terms & Conditions
- AGE REQUIREMENT
The renter/main driver and any extra drivers must be a minimum of 23 years of age for car groups A, B, C and 25 years minimum for all other groups.
All authorized drivers are covered against damages from Fire to the rented vehicle, and Liability Insurance to Third Party death, injury, and property. Coverages are subject to General Terms of Best Hellenic’s insurance contract with its Insurer. In the unfortunate event of an accident you should contact us immediately and sign an accident report from our Insurance Company. Without this report the renter is responsible in full for the repairs. With this report the renter is fully covered for damages caused on his vehicle (see exceptions). No unauthorized repairs should be made. Insurance is valid and covers you only for the period booked and indicated on the Rental Agreement. Please call us in order to amend your Rental Agreement. An extra fee may apply, in accordance with section RENTAL DURATION.
- Exceptions to Insurance Coverage:
- For negligent or drunk driving, driving under influence of drugs or on unauthorized roads, non-asphalt roads, driving to prohibited areas/countries, obvious acts of disregards to the vehicle. In these cases, the renter will be responsible for the full amount of the repairs.
- For accidents caused by a Driver not declared in the Rental Agreement.
- For damages caused in the interior, in the cabin, and the roof of the car, and/or damages caused by negligence and disuse of the car.
- Theft Protection Insurance will not cover personal items.
- Theft Protection Insurance is not valid in case of renter’s negligence or culpability (e.g. car keys left on car’s ignition).
- Wheels and underside are not covered in case of off road and negligent driving.
- In case you ferry the car off the island of Crete
- NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR CAR RENTAL:
- DRIVER’S LICENSE: Drivers must have a valid license held for at least one year. An International Driving License is required by Greek Law for all renters that are not citizens of the European Community or who do not have a European Drivers permit. Driving License in characters not readable in English or Greek must be accompanied by an International Driving License.
- PASSPORT or ID CARD
- TRAFFIC FINES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS
Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period, is solely the renter’s responsibility. If any such administrative sanction is not disclosed to the company at the end of the rental period (contract), the violation will be charged to the renter.
Option 1: The renter has to return the vehicle with the same level of petrol as delivered. Vehicles delivered during the night (out of office hours), have at least half tank of petrol filled. This will be enough to drive you anywhere in the island. In addition, our representative will be happy to guide you to the nearest petrol station.
Option 2: The client has to pay locally for the initial tank of fuel. The car should then be returned with the tank as empty as possible, since there is no refund for unused fuel.
- RENTAL DURATION
Minimum rental period is 1 day. First hour delay in return is not charged. Next 3 hours are charged at 10 € per hour. For delay of 4 or more hours, one day rate will be charged.
All rates include 24% Value Added Tax.
- DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Free of charge for the majority of destinations listed on our online system. For delivery to and/or collection from some locations an extra fee may apply. You may contact us for more information. After-hours delivery and collections (22:00 – 07:00) are subject to a 20,00 € charge.
- Transport by ship / Except Borders
Transport by ship outside Crete. All coverages are canceled and the renter is responsible for any damage caused if the vehicle is outside Crete.
- ONE WAY RENTALS
All cars are available for one way rentals, provided that such arrangement is made at the commencement of the rental and confirmed on the rental agreement. An extra charge may apply, please contact us.
- BABY SEATS
Just inform us about the age of your little member(s) of the family and select the correct type of seat. One piece is offered Free of Charge. Each extra costs 2 € per day, payable upon arrival. Everything is calculated before finishing your reservation.
- CAR GROUPS
Our company reserves the right to provide a similar car model of the same Group and/or to upgrade you to a higher Group without extra charge.